OT Lagoon, Northern Territory
OT Lagoon is on Parson Creek, which flows into the Limmen Bight River. It got its name from the fact that the teamsters carting materials from Borroloola to Daly Waters in about 1890 had a camp there. It was on a 200 sq. miles block known as OT Station and later OT Downs station. See Roberts, T. (2005) Frontier Justice. UQP.
‘Binda’ = OT station. (Pensalfini, 2011:275)
Camp 63 on the Spencer and Gillen Expedition 1901. ‘Binda’ = OT station. (Pensalfini, 2011:275)